Goddess great, Mother of all,
Ancient spirit hear my call.
By Rock and Rain,
By Flame and Feather,
Help me now in my endeavour.
You should record your spells in your Book of Shadows. It’s important for when you need to look back at the effectiveness of your spell or ritual. Remember that everything from what’s used, your frame of mind, and the timing of the spell will have an effect on the over all effectiveness of the spell or ritual.
Posted from WordPress for Android by http://www.paganconnection.org
Well, first and foremost, remember if your parents disapproving puts you in any danger or it will result in a lot of difficulties, it might be best to hold off until you are out of your parents house. Safety first.
But as for suggestions, we have resources for starting in Wicca and with witchcraft. Just a reminder, you don’t have to practice Wicca to be a witch. Here’s a beginner suggestion post for witchcraft. This post might be helpful as well.
- Wicca for the Rest of Us
- Wicca Resources
- Wicca for Beginners by Thea Sabin
- Witchcraft Today by Gerald Gardner (the founder of Wicca)
- The Meaning of Witchcraft by Gerald Gardner
- The Spiral Dance by Starhawk (most recent edition only, old editions have inaccurate info that has since been updated)
- Encyclopedia of 5,000 Spells by Judika Illes
- Crone’s Book of Charms & Spells by Valerie Worth
- Witchcraft: a History by P.G. Maxwell-Stuart
- Mrs. B’s Guide to Household Witchery by Kris Bradley
- Candle Magic for Beginners by Richard Webster
- Master Book of Candle Burning by Henry Gamache
- Non-Wiccan Witchcraft Reading List
Witchcraft by Type
- Hedge Witchery Resources
- Traditional Witchcraft Resources
- Sea Witchcraft Resources / Sea Witchcraft Tag
- Kitchen and Green Witchcraft Resources
- Urban Witchcraft Resources
List credit to natural-magics.
Lord and Lady be with me now
How I got into this I don’t know how
Help guide me through this mess
So that I can learn what to address